Our Store Policies
Things You Need to Know
Yes, we really have to say these things...but we try to keep it light and fun!
All of our pieces are handcrafted, using only the best materials available to us. We make every effort to ensure the colors on the website closely reflect the actual pieces. Due to the inherent nature of on screen images and discrepancies in individual monitors, slight variations in coloring and shape will occur. The actual colors you see on your monitor may vary, we cannot guarantee accuracy of your screen. Please keep these things in mind when ordering.
Be smart with your soap.
Do not eat your soap. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Do not use if you are allergic to anything on this planet.
Enjoy responsibly. Burn within sight. Read the burning instructions! Keep Away from Combustibles.
Keep Away from Children and Pets. Do not purchase scented candles if you are allergic to any fragrance.
Fabric/fiber products offered are not flame retardant. Botanicals are used in eco printing so if you have allergies do not purchase. The yarns that are handwoven were dyed with commercial dyes. We cannot be held responsible for any shrinking, fading, or other issues caused by use and/or cleaning.
Some jams and jellies may have a shorter shelf life than others for optimum quality. Jams and jellies should be kept in the refrigerator after opening.
When microwaving a microwave safe item, always use caution when removing it from the microwave.
Question? Ask Us Before You Buy
If you have a question about any item sold on Red Front Door Store,
please email email@example.com before purchasing.
We will try our best to answer you within 48 hours.
*The products and claims made about specific products on or through this Site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration or other health and safety agency and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. *
Due to the nature of our products, we cannot accept returns. Your satisfaction is our priority! Should you be unhappy for any reason email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to resolve the issue (you are responsible for added shipping costs). Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Any items damaged during shipping will be replaced with a similar item at no additional cost. Photos of damage and documention must be presented.
Orders ship within 3 business days of purchase via USPS (barring insane weather conditions preventing us from getting to the post office). Please remember USPS is a separate entity, delays in shipping are beyond our control and may occur.
Policies, Warnings and Legal Stuff
By giving us such information, you will consent by using it in the manner described in this policy.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
Terms of Service
The term 'Red Front Door store' or ‘RFDS’ or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website.
The term 'you’ refers to the user or customer or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your responsibility to ensure that all products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.